AutoChemie Bitterfeld GmbH produces the assortment of liquids for automatic and mechanical gearboxes of passenger cars. The E-TEC oils for transmissions are a mixture of base oils and additives with high antiwear and scoring resistance properties and with good thermal oxidative stabilities. The line of transmission synthetic-based and mineral-based oils of a new generation is intended for constant high-load operation. The oils are produced in compliance with the requirements to different ranges of sliding speed, temperature and pressure. AutoChemie Bitterfeld GmbH specialists consider that there are significant loads in the transmission components of present-day cars and apply only optimally selected package of additives while producing the transmission oils.
Advantages of the E-TEC transmission oils:
- Prevent from friction surfaces wear through the formation of a stable oil film.
- Maintain the high viscosity at operating temperatures.
- Notable for its high anti-corrosion and antioxidant properties.
- Ensure the thermal oxidative stabilities.
- Non-aggressive to the rubber gaskets and non-ferrous metals.
Use of our oils extends the transmission operations and ensures the steady viscosity, optimum lubricating properties, wear protection. The E-TEC transmission oils comply with the up-to-date requirements of international car producers and your expectations.